Handling domestic and international disputes including litigation, arbitration and mediation proceedings
It is difficult for any business to avoid entirely disputes with its business partners, customers and employees. The lawyers at Ikuta Sogo Legal Office worked for many years in the dispute resolution group at one of the most highly regarded international business law firms in Tokyo. During that period, they handled many domestic and international litigations, arbitrations and mediations with regard to the laws of employment, corporations, real estate, product liability, securities, competition and tax. Based on our thorough investigation and legal research on relevant facts and laws, our law firm supports our clients who are involved in disputes and leads them to the best solution for their disputes.
If you have any concern or question, including the following, please feel free to contact us:
- You face labour issues relating to dismissal, disciplinary actions, long working hours, harassment and work-related injuries
- You cannot find a satisfactory resolution for a dispute over the management or shareholder’s rights of companies
- You would like to sue your business partners in Japan
- You do not know how to deal with lawsuits that are brought before Japanese courts
- Based on an arbitration clause of a contract, you would like to file a request for arbitration with the Japan Commercial Arbitration Association (JCAA) or you received a request for arbitration from the JCAA
Our firm’s goal is to provide our clients with quality legal services in a timely manner at affordable fees. We also handle other types of commercial disputes other than the foregoing and therefore please feel free to contact us if you have any inquiry regarding legal issues via our contact form or phone. We are happy to have an initial meeting via Skype at your convenience.